- Facebook-Accout, that is registered as Developer
- Go to App Page in Facebook Developer Area
- Click on the Button "Add a new App"
- Insert display name of the App and a contact email address
- Select "Integrate Facebook Login" as Scenario
- At "Settings" >> "Basic" you will find the App ID and App Secret
- Insert App ID and App Secret into the fields at EQdkp Plus Settings, Tab "User"
- At the left menu, click on "Facebook Login" >> "Settings"
- Insert into the field "Valid OAuth Redirect URIs" the following URLs (replace domain.com/path/ with your EQdkp Plus Domain and Path)
Since EQdkp Plus 2.3.4 http://domain.com/path/index.php/auth-endpoint/?lmethod=facebook Before http://domain.com/path/index.php/Login/?login&lmethod=facebook http://domain.com/path/index.php/Register/?register&lmethod=facebook http://domain.com/path/index.php/Settings/?mode=addauthacc&lmethod=facebook
- Enable you app by clicking on the switch button on top right, where it says "OFF"
- Choose a category for your app
- Google-Accout, connected with a cell phone number
- Go to the Developer Console of Google and Create a new Project (at top left dropdown)
- Insert a name of your new project
- Select your newly created project (if not already done) by using the dropdown on top left
- Go to "Credentials" and open the tab "OAuth consent screen"
- Insert name of the App, upload a logo
- Insert into the field "Authorized domains" your domain(s) and save
- Go to "Credentials" and open the tab "Credentials"
- Click on the button "Create Credentials" and select "OAuth-Client-ID"
- Select "Web application" as application type
- Insert into the field "Authorized redirect URIs" the following URLs as "Authorized redirect URI"
Since EQdkp Plus 2.3.4 http://domain.com/path/index.php/auth-endpoint/?lmethod=google Before http://domain.com/path/index.php/Login/?login&lmethod=google http://domain.com/path/index.php/Register/?register&lmethod=google http://domain.com/path/index.php/Settings/?mode=addauthacc&lmethod=google
- Click on "Create". The Client-ID and Client-Secret are now displayed.
- Insert the Client-ID and Client-Secret into the EQdkp Plus Settings, Tab "User".
Please see the Battle.net Login Article
There are no required steps for using the OpenID Logins. All OpenID Providers are supported.
Twitch (since 2.3)
- Go to https://dev.twitch.tv/ and create a new application. Insert Client-ID and App Secret into the fields at the EQdkp Plus settings page, Tab "User".
- As redirect URL on app creation, use http://yourdomain.com/index.php/auth-endpoint/?lmethod=twitch
Discord (since 2.3)
- Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/me and create a new application. Insert Client-ID and App Secret into the fields at the EQdkp Plus settings page, Tab "User".
- Go the OAuth2-section of the application, and add http://yourdomain.com/index.php/auth-endpoint/?lmethod=discord as redirect URI.
There are no required steps for using the Twofactor Authentication. User that want to user the Twofactor Authentication need an App that is compatible with RFC6238, e.g. the Google Authenticator.