Difference between revisions of "Calendarevents"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Category:Admin = Manage Calendar = * Color: give the calendar a color so that it is easier to identify * Calendarname: name of the calendar shown to the user * iCal Feed...")
Revision as of 11:22, 26 September 2019
- Color: give the calendar a color so that it is easier to identify
- Calendarname: name of the calendar shown to the user
- iCal Feed URL: you can include an external iCal Feed to show its entries to the calendar. Inser the URL of this Feed in this field. Select at event type "ical feed".
- Event type: choose between raid (for characters), event (for users) or ical feed (for ical feeds).
- Operators only: only users which the administrative permission can add new events for this calendar. If it is disabled
- Create permissions: select the usergroups which can create events. This groups are used if the option "operators only" is not set.